- Remember: The continuing education deadline is from November 16th of each year to November 15th of the following year. License renewals are due on November 15th of each year.
- You will need to complete 9 hours of continuing education by November 15, 2018 to renew your license for 2019.
- Three of these hours must be in a mandatory topic of Agency and will have a CE approval course number with MAN in it.
Don’t Forget Code of Ethics!
- The Code of Ethics training is required by the National Association of REALTORS® and is a requirement to maintain membership in the local board of REALTORS®, the ND Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®. The Code of Ethics training is a biennial requirement – each member must take an approved course every two years.
- The current biennial cycle is January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2018. If you are unsure if you have met this requirement please contact your local board office.
- Licensees bear the responsibility for tracking the total number of CE hours they have accrued and submitting proof of CE attendance to their Broker. Licensees may be audited on verification of CE by the ND Real Estate Commission. Use this handy tracking sheet to keep track of your CE for the year. CE Tracking Sheet