Bismarck Mandan Board of REALTORS® hosting 2 CRS classes in February
“7 Things Successful Agents Do Differently: A Proven Business System”- (1 day CRS Course)
Monday – February 19, 2018 ◊ 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Individuals who take this course will earn 6 CRS Education course credits toward the CRS Designation & 6 hours ND CE
“Technologies to Advance Your Business” (2 day CRS Course)
Tuesday & Wednesday – February 20 & 21, 2018 ◊ 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Individuals who take this course will earn 13 CRS Education course credits towards the CRS Designation & 13 hours ND CE
— Both classes are being held at the Ramada Bismarck – 1400 E Interchange Ave.
— For more Registration Info Contact: email@example.com or Register online at: www.bmbor.org
Save the Date!
NDAR will be offering an “Agency” class during the upcoming spring education caravan.
For 2018, each licensee will be required to complete 9 hours of CE. Three of these hours must be in a mandatory topic of Agency and will have a CE approval course number with MAN in it.
The caravan will be in the following cities on these dates:
April 3 – Grand Forks & Fargo
April 4 – Jamestown
April 9 – Williston & Minot
April 10 – Bismarck & Dickinson
More information regarding class times, location, & registration will be available soon.
Watch www.ndrealtors.com for details!
Commercial Real Estate Class – Co-Hosted by Fargo Comex & Minnesota Dakotas CCIM Chapter
April 17, 2018 – Fargo, ND
“Creating Reliable Valuations” – 10:30am – 3:30 pm (4 hours CE applied for in ND, MN, and SD
For details & registration info click here
- Licensees bear the responsibility for tracking the total number of CE hours they have accrued and submitting proof of CE attendance to their Broker. Licensees may be audited on verification of CE by the ND Real Estate Commission. Use this handy tracking sheet to keep track of your CE for the year. CE Tracking Sheet
- The Code of Ethics training is required by the National Association of REALTORS® and is a requirement to maintain membership in the local board of REALTORS®, the ND Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®. The Code of Ethics training is a biennial requirement – each member must take an approved course every two years.
- The current biennial cycle is January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2018. If you are unsure if you have met this requirement please contact your local board office.